If your EasyLogin is not working for Canvas, SIS, and your college email or you do not remember your password:
- Change your password yourself by clicking on the Change your password link in the Student Online Services section of the Current Student Resources webpage and then click on Reset Password; supply your EasyLogin Username and answer your security questions.
- Or if you are not successful, visit the IT Helpdesk located in the Library/Learning Commons, call the Helpdesk at (603) 206-8080 or open a help desk ticket using the https://www.mccnh.edu/helpdesk webpage.
If your EasyLogin works for Canvas, SIS and your college email and you are only having a problem accessing library resources:
- Try clearing your "cache" in your browser (ctrl-shift-del on windows -- command-shift-del on mac) OR try a different browser
- If those commands don't work look for instruction at https://clear-my-cache.com
- Pro tip: you might have to close the browser after you clear your cache and reopen)
- This can sometimes help with Canvas access errors, too
- If you take classes at more than one NH community college, try using a different browser for each library
- Try waiting a few minutes and trying again.
- If that doesn't help, please contact the library in any of the ways listed on this page.
- Please take a screen shot or photo of the error you are getting to help identify the problem.
- Also let us know if you're registered for classes at any other NH community college
- You can also chat with a librarian 24/7 and we'll do our best to send you PDFs of articles if you are on a tight deadline. Click the Chat With Us button on this page.